WordPress and BlueHost
WordPress is understandably one of the easiest blogging tools out there. Owing to its multi functionality and easiness of use, it has marched ahead as a preferred blogging platform among bloggers. Most people start with free WordPress domains, but sooner or later, would find themselves needing a decent web hosting service provider that supports WordPress. BlueHost would be your best bet with its user friendly interface and WordPress compatible design. Installing WordPress on a BlueHost website takes very less and can be done manually or automatically. Bluehost can be very cost effective when you use Bluehost coupon 2015 from easwaytohosting blog.
The following features make WordPress an easy choice for most bloggers.
- It is absolutely free. You can use it for myriad reasons; personal, business, promotional or commercial. WordPress always remains free. However, if you want to host your WordPress blog on a domain, it is a different story. You might have to pay for the hosting service then.
- It is one of the most advanced open source software available out there. The kind of features and update schedule that you see in WordPress makes one wonder whether this really is a free service.
- Great support for plugins on WordPress platform. New plugins and updates are released frequently by various WordPress developers and all of them integrate seamlessly with the WordPress blog. It is easy to search for these plugins and configure them.
- The free WordPress themes available can give an entirely new feel to your blog. You are free to change your theme anytime you want without changing your layout or contents.
- It is SEO friendly. This can help you drive traffic to your blog
Why use BlueHost for WordPress hosting?
BlueHost is the unchallenged choice when it comes to hosting a WordPress blog. Given below are reasons why.
- 100% WordPress compatibility: BlueHost is specifically designed with WordPress blogs in mind which is why it ticks almost all the technical requirements needed to host a WordPress blog like Apache, MySQL and PHP. The backend cPanel control panel is an awesome way to exercise control over every aspects of the website.
- Affordable price: BlueHost has gained popularity among WordPress users due to its affordable price packages. There are no hidden charges included and you can opt out any time you want. Visit the BlueHost website today to find out an attractive package for you.
- Free domain name: BlueHost offers free domain name with the web hosting package hence you don’t have to spend anything more on acquiring a domain name for your website.
- Attractive features: Apart from the above, BlueHost offers a wide array of attractive features for WordPress hosting like unlimited disk space, limitless data transfer, bandwidth, cPanel control etc.
All the above listed features make BlueHost a natural choice for hosting your WordPress blog. Checkout Bluehost vs HostGator hosting comparison. You can host more than one WordPress blog in one hosting account so you get maximum value for your money. Visit BlueHost website to find out more about their attractive packages and host your website today!